What is CUB Net Banking? CUB ( City Union Bank ) is a famous bank in India available for net banking services. This bank is well known because of its easy-to-use banking facilities. The good thing is that CUB Bank has a huge customer base all over India. If you have a bank account with City Union Bank, then you will surely use net banking. If you do not use CUB net banking, then here is a guide that is perfect for you. Read more to know about CUB net banking, how to register, log in, and many more facts.
What is CUB Net Banking
CUB Net Banking refers to the internet banking services CUB offers to customers. It is a convenient and easy platform that meets the customer banking requirements. Using the CUB net banking platform, you can conduct transactions and get more bank-related services in your comfort zone. You do not need to visit a bank branch if you have a CUB net banking account.
Features of CUB Net Banking
The features of CUB net Banking that ensure a convenient user experience are
- Account Summary
With CUB Net banking, you can check your account summary and account stability and stay updated about all transactions that occur in your account.
- Free Fund Transfer
CUB Net banking allows unlimited fund transfers to exclusive money owed and financial institutions. No high fees are charged for it.
- Transaction History
You can easily see transaction history and beyond purchases at any time by using your CUB Net banking account. Users can also download and make a duplicate of the transaction history, which can be used for different functions.
- Recharge Facilities
You can do mobile recharges or make DTH bills with CUB Net banking. You can also pay bills like water, fuel, and electricity via cellular banking apps.
How to Register for CUB Netbanking?
Customers can easily register for CUB Net Banking at the official portal by following the steps below.
- Visit the City Union Bank net banking website.
- Click on the login choice. Select the choice from the drop-down menu, i.e. personal banking or company banking.
- Enter your client ID related to your registered smartphone range. Click on Continue to proceed.
- Next, pick out Generate Password Online and click Proceed. Enter your debit card’s wide variety, ATM PIN, and card expiration date.
- Accept All terms and conditions.
- Select all the information on the subsequent web page and click on confirm button.
- Click Confirm to finish the registration process. Now, you may easily log in to the web portal with the assistance of a user ID and login password.
How to Login to CUB NetBanking?
Here is an entire process to log in to CUB Online Net Banking
- Visit the legit portal of City Union Bank.
- Log into the net portal, i.e. City Union Bank personal banking or CUB banking.
- Then, Enter your User ID and tap on the option. The user may redirected to the subsequent web page.
- Enter your password and registered phone number. Tap on button to get otp.
- Enter OTP to navigate to CUB portal.
City Union Bank Net Banking is the perfect one to apply if you want to access net banking services. It is efficient and smooth and gives you all your account information.